Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
GEZE UK now has a full time vacancy for a Service Co-ordinator within our North Service Team based in North Sheilds.
Service Coordinator Job Description
To provide support to the North Service client base and team of regional technicians. service call management, order processing, labour planning and reporting form key parts of the role.
The Service Coordinator Role will include:
* Logging new calls/customer liaison via SAP Service Module
* Daily planning and allocation of service technicians
* Housekeeping of SAP database, sites, equipment etc.
* Creating sales orders and booking out parts required
* Invoicing completed works
* Dealing with returned stock from technicians
* Assisting with invoice queries/credit note request forms
* Creating quotes for new works/repairs
* Liaising with other departments where required
* General administrative duties as required to support the operation of the Service department
NB: This list is not an exhaustive statement of the responsibilities or activities involved in this position. The job holder may be required to undertake other related tasks at the request of Service Division Management.
* Clients, Technicians and other departments
Service Coordinator Qualifications/Skills:
* A good working knowledge of SAP, Word & Excel
* Professional and courteous telephone manner
* Good communication and teamwork skills are essential
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Address Tyne & Wear