Service Advisor – Southampton
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £24000/annum OTE £28K – £30K plus company perks
We are recruiting on behalf of an established motor trade group dealership, with a new and used site based on the outskirts of Southampton. Our client are keen to add a Service Advisor to their team on a full time basis. You will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
* To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
* To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
* To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
* To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
* Any ad hoc duties required.
* You will currently be working in a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 2 years’ motor trade experience
* Prior experience in a customer service based role in the motor trade is highly desired.
* Motor Trade experience is essential.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
* You need to hold a full driving licence.
£22,000 – £24,000 Basic Salary (Experience & Qualification Dependant) On target earnings from £28,000 – £30,000 (UNCAPPED)
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 18:00pm, Saturday 08:30am – 13:00pm (Rota)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland at Silcom Recruitment or get in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Click the APPLY NOW button below
- Address Southampton, Hampshire