SEPTEMBER 2021 :: SEN TAs Needed
Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £65 – £90/day dependant on experience
Due to an expansion of Prospero Teaching’s SEN provision in Dorset, we’re looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to join our team of bank staff NOW. We need you if you’re experienced in a similar role, or if you’re a graduate in Social Sciences or Sport that’s looking for a career path that you may not have previously considered.
All of our staff are expected to work to the highest standards, and in return we pay among the highest rates in the region, FULL PAYE OPTIONS. .
You will be expected to undertake Safeguarding training, and you’ll need to either already have an Enhanced DBS for Child Workforce, or be willing to apply for one.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
You will ideally:
* Be creative and innovative.
* Have drive and tenacity.
* Encourage students to reach their full potential.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and on inclusive attitude.
* Hold a positive approach to all aspects of education
* Location – Various
* Position – Specialist TA
* Type of work – Teaching Assistant – day to day and long term cover in various schools
* Start date – IMMEDIATE subject to vetting
* Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
* End date (if applicable) – N/A
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £65 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm) or long half days where available (dependant on school timetable)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Appropriate level of General Education to KS4
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the 6 months (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching, have teaching/support staff positions across Dorset, South Somerset, Hampshire and Wiltshire, as well as across the rest of the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, or if you are an NQT, contact Prospero Teaching today