Senior Web Developer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £55000/annum
A chance for a Senior Web Developer to join a creative team of designers, marketers, developers and technicians located in Birmingham’s prestigious Jewellery Quarter. We’re seeking a Senior Web Developer who is a PHP ninja but it would advantageous if you can code with front end languages too.
Responsibilities for the Senior Web Developer :-The delivery of high-quality code.
– Encourage creativity and efficiency throughout complex digital projects.
– Contribute ideas and direction to the development team.
– Staying up-to-date with current development trends
– Line managing two staff: Web Developer and Apprentice
– Communicating clearly and constructively with external clients and stakeholders.
* PHP frameworks: CodeIgniter and Laravel
* WordPress CMS theme and plugin development
* Woocommerce development
* MySQL administration
* API development
* Version control
* Working in a team
Other advantageous skills:
* Technical SEO understanding
* Linux server admin: WHM, cPanel
* DNS management
* Jira software suite
We especially value people:-
* with a positive attitude, who can take a pragmatic approach to a complex brief and turn it into something beautifully simple.
* that are passionate about their work and gain genuine enjoyment from seeing projects through from start to finish.
* who aren't intimidated by new technologies.
* that manage their time efficiently.
* who communicate effectively
Approach :-If you are a Senior Web Developer who can bring lots of the above to the table, plus enthusiasm, energy, a can-do attitude along with a proven ability to get things done, a desire to contribute and to help steer and shape the projects you work on, we definitely want to talk to you.
The role will be a mixture of working remotely and at our office in the Jewellery Quarter. It’s essential you can communicate and work effectively in a team and line manage others.
Salary will be dependant on experience and will be competitive.
This vacancy is managed by our preferred recruitment partners – [hire] recruitment. For further details on the role and instructions on how to apply, please contact them
- Address Birmingham, West Midlands (County)