Senior Technical Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £80000 – £90000/annum Car, Travel, Bonus & Benefits
One of the UK’s leading Developers is currently seeking an experienced Senior Technical Manager looking to take the step up and take the technical lead on a flagship scheme in West London.
This role will require someone from a strong technical background who has extensive residential experience with a Developer or Main Contractor.
Senior Technical Manager Key Responsibilities:
• Confident writing technical reports to inform of the commercial and technical risks & opportunities of a development site and presenting these to the directors
• Actively review and critique drawing information during design development and make sure that the design team are working in accordance with the Hill tender control document assumptions.
• Maximise profit by keeping all cost under control and exploring value engineering options.
• To prepare pre tender budgets for stats and fees, Prepare and monitor Design Programmes across the departments.
• Preparing consultant scopes, appointments and responsibility matrices
• Writing technical briefs for consultants at all stages
• Appraising all documentation prior to the submission of planning applications
The ideal Technical Manager background:
• Over five years’ experience as a design/technical manager with a developer/main contractor
• Working on past projects valued above £10 million
• Previous London Residential experience would advantageous
• Ambition to develop their career with a market-leading developer
• A degree in Architecture or Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Technical Manager to work with a leading and reputable developer in their field. To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on (phone number removed)
- Address Greater London