Senior Technical Coordinator -Developer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £65000/annum Car, Travel & Excellent Benefits
A highly respected Residential Developer is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Coordinator who is looking to take the step up and join their design team working across a 250 residential development in West London. Placing great emphasis on high quality builds in thriving areas, this Developer offers fantastic opportunities for a driven individual looking to build on their career.
This opportunity will suit a candidate looking for guidance and a platform to become a Technical Manager in a company known for developing employees.
If you are looking for career progression, training and development, and to join a close-knit team then this is for you. The successful individual will be hands-on and excited by the mapped-out career progression.
The Senior Technical Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Reporting directly to the Technical Director and Production Director
• Regular meetings with the production team and ensuring all technical issues are addressed immediately
• Manage and coordinate external consultants
• Prepare technical specifications
• Liaise with key personnel within the project team in preparation of project costing and design works
• Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
• Ensure consultants prepare the detailed design in accordance with Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals
• Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered
• Set up information registers and ensure information control is in accordance with all relevant procedures
• Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safe working practices
With a strong pipeline of work in Greater London over the next 20 years this is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Coordinator looking to work with an award-winning developer with a reputation for excellent training & Development.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to the link provided or alternatively call Darren on (phone number removed)
- Address Greater London