Senior Software Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £40000 – £55000/annum
Mid/Senior Software Engineer // Fintech Company // 40,000 – £55,000!!
My client is an exciting, fintech company who are turning the traditional lending process on its head using their Finance Referral Platform. They have strong relationships with more than 80 lenders and hold their credit policies, enabling small businesses to find appropriate lenders in minutes rather than days or weeks. They put small businesses in control of what finance they get and how. Their lenders include the biggest names in alternative finance!
They have helped 100,000 small businesses understand their finance options by providing their technology to price comparison websites to fuel their business funding channels. They’ve integrated into some lenders, along with cloud accountancy packages and open banking platforms, to help them deliver finance to SMEs as quickly as 10 minutes.
They are looking for engineers with full-stack skills, who should be:
* be experienced with Java
* work in a TDD manner, thinking about both your unit and integration tests
* have worked with either the UI or the database before
* expect to automate everything, building and using CI/CD pipelines
* have used git, be aware of branching strategies, and pull-requests
* be used to reviewing other’s code
* have mentored other developers in how to write better code
* make decisions on solutions and architectures and be able to explain your reasoning
* understand web security
It’d be nice if you:
* have experience with Docker/Kubernetes, especially EKS
* are familiar with Postgres or AWS Athena
* have used AWS, including EC2, Lambda’s, S3, and even better if you’ve used Terraform to deploy them
* have knowledge of logging, monitoring and alerting strategies, especially in CloudWatch or New Relic
* have prior fintech or business finance experience
This is role is fully remote, however they do have offices in Shoreditch and central Cardiff, which will be used with absolute sensitivity to everyone’s needs and personal circumstances.
If you’d like to work with super-talent teammates, immediately scope to make an impact and drive the business forward and work closely with some of the biggest firms in fintech/alternative finance, apply today to find out more
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan