Senior Service Desk Analyst (2nd/3rd line)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £31000 – £33000/annum
ITS Resourcing are working with a mid-sized IT services and solutions provider near Worcester to source a 2nd / 3rd line Support Engineer. The role will be working alongside several Senior and Junior support staff in their IT team, providing support to internal and external customers.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to become more hands-on with different technologies and infrastructures, whilst also learning new skills and taking additional responsibility with Junior staff.
* Provision of 2nd / 3rd line support for incoming IT related issues through the organisations ticket and CRM systems
* Troubleshooting of IT related problems on software and hardware, Servers, Firewalls / Routers, and Mobile Devices
* Provide advanced support on Windows, Office and O365, liaising with suppliers where necessary.
* Maintain and develop the Active Directory, including Group Policies.
* Responsible for tracking and progress-chasing of incidents to conclusion and in line with SLAs and quality standards and to the expectations of the customer
* Provide a point of technical escalation to Junior members of the team, providing coaching and support where possible
* Providing telephone, remote desktop services and external site support (where required)
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
* A proven background in IT support, providing up to 3rd line in previous employment
* Experience supporting and administering Microsoft Server, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory (inc. Group Policy)
* Strong understanding of Hyper-V
* Knowledge of backup technologies such as Exec, Altaro, Veeam, Backup Assist & any other backup solutions
* Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS
* LAN & WAN communications including router & firewall administration
* Applicable accreditation's would be advantageous
Monday – Friday, Day work
£31,000 – £33,000 per annum
- Address Worcester, Worcestershire