Senior Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £45000/annum commision, plus benefits
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Skills & Requirements
* Seeking “Hunter” with proven record of accomplishment in executive-level solution selling 3+ years in enterprise software sales (B2B sales of business applications)
* Experience with CRM software
* Communication skills (rapport, presentation, discovery)
* Preferably selling into the Construction, Utilities Sector or similar Proven track record of selling software or technology at senior executive and C-Level into enterprise and midmarket businesses.
* Experience in SaaS sales would be an advantage
* Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn or scheduling meetings in person to generate sales pipeline.
* Maintain a strong understanding about the company, product, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
* Give potential customers in-person or remotely, product demonstrations and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
* Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
* Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
* Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity. Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
* Maintain and manage all opportunities using the CRM system daily with all relevant information.
* Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
* Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Responsible for full sales cycle; qualification, demo, close and strategic expansions
* Work closely with Head of Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams
* Build Inbound sales strategies
My client is a competitor in the construction software industry. Industry experience is needed
- Address London