Senior REVIT MEP Technician
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior REVIT MEP Technician to join the Liverpool office, at the companies headquarters.
You will have a strong background in building services.
You will be very confident with co-ordination and will be proficient with REVIT MEP. There will be large elements of site co-ordination within the role.
You will have the backing of a strong team with alot of BIM knowledge.
It is therefore more important for you to be able to deal with matters and queries arising from site.
You will be have a good all round understanding of mechanical and electrical services in a 2D and 3D format and Building Services experience is a must.
Ideally you will have worked with consultants and contractors and will be able to liaise with a range of people throughout the construction process.
You will join a strong design and Cad team who complete projects across a number of sectors including residential, student accommodation, education and commercial sectors.
You will work closely with the BIM Manager to ensure that the department is efficiently run and that project deadlines are hit.
You will also be able to delegate drawing production to three other capable technicians within the BIM team.
You will also work on the integration between AutoCad and REVIT MEP and improve processes where necessary.
They are looking for someone who:
• Has a hands on approach who will be able to both delivery projects and to help create a culture of excellence within the Liverpool design studio .
• Has the ability to work in a collaborative way with pre construction and design teams for the greater good of the project.
• Likes to have input into the decision making processes and problem solving
• Possesses excellent communication skills and is capable of transmitting their passion for Engineering to clients, other professions and the team.
• has a broad experience of the industry and leading edge knowledge of building services systems
• has successfully delivered a number of significant projects across a wide range of scales and sectors.
The firm have over 65 years experience, they are one of the country’s leading providers of building services. They specialise in design, installation and asset / facilities management, of highly efficient and productive mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. They are an innovative and forward thinking company and work on a lot of exciting and prestigious projects. They have excellent relationships with their clients and focus on a collaborative approach that builds and enhances strong working relationships. Their staff retention rate of 95%, one of the highest in its industry and they are members of the 5% club, an organisation that is focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates in the UK workforce
- Address Merseyside