Senior Quantity Surveyor – Civils
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £68000 – £75000/annum + GENEROUS PACKAGE
Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are seeking an experienced Groundworks or Civils Quantity Surveyor.
* Checking subcontract documentation, commenting on Terms and Conditions and any discrepancies with the Tender Documents
* Ensuring compliance with the subcontract requirements through the construction phase, offering appropriate advice to construction team in respect of the subcontract obligations
* Submission of valuations in accordance with the agreed project payment schedule
* Agreement of valuations with the client to maximise cash flow
* Monitoring of payments to ensure payment dates are met
* Identification, pricing, submission and agreement of variation and claims costs
* Maintaining communications in the appropriate form at the required time to ensure our position is safeguarded in respect of contractual notifications, progress, costs, quality etc
* Remeasurement of work in accordance with the required Method of Measurement (most commonly SMM7) including submission and agreement with our client where applicable
* Preparation of monthly financial reports comprising cost value reconciliations, assessment of value adjustments, cost accruals, subcontract liabilities, materials reconciliations, cost checks etc
* Identification and management of project risks and opportunities
* Maintenance of master contract folders
* Procurement of subcontract elements of work
* Supervision, guidance and assistance with the development and training of junior Quantity Surveyors
* Occasional assistance with estimating including all aspects from initial taking off through submission up to agreement of the subcontract terms
You can expect to join a friendly, proffessional team and a sensible work load with excellent support from top to bottom.
On offer is great package including either a high spec exec car or car allowance, pension, health care and annual salary reviews.
For further informaiton, please do not hesitate to contact Tristan Prior
- Address Hampshire