Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £70000 – £75000/annum Car allowance. Bonus and package
The company was established over 30 years ago and is a solid main contractor. The company started with just a handful of employees and now have hundreds of employees and a healthy turnover of over £650m. They have a very forward thinking approach and constantly looking at ways to improve the business, process and strength relationships with both. Clients, staff and supply chain.
They have an enviable record of project delivery and always surpass expectations on every project. They are respectful, humble and professional- making them an incredible contractor to work for.
The company is looking for a Senior Quantity surveyor, who will be reporting into a Commercial Manager.
Duties will include:
* Prepare detailed cost reporting on a weekly/ monthly basis.
* Monitor and explain all cost movements.
* Produce and prepare all valuations and variations
* Produce Final accounts and CVR’s.
The company is driven, hardworking and ambitious as a collective. This will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked on New Build Construction projects and covered Data Centres, Warehouses and Commercial Office new Builds from start to completion. Main Contracting background will be essential.
* Degree Qualified
* Worked for a main Contractor over the last 5 years
* Covered projects from £10m upwards as a minimum
* Currently a SeniorQuantity Surveyor
* Commercially astute
* Full clean driving licence
* Willingness to learn
* Excellant working knowledge of NEC
Basic of up to £75k and Bonus, Pension 28 days’ holiday, Car allowance, Healthcare.
The client is looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor as quickly as possible
- Address Hertfordshire