Senior/Principal Civil Design Engineer
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at an expansion stage and help develop the direction of the company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career and develop with the growth and success of the firm
You must possess
* Excellent technical knowledge in civil and structural design engineering.
* Understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process.
* Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles. Experience of working in the BIM environment (REVIT) will be beneficial; however not essential.
* Ability to mentor and supervise graduates/junior members of staff.
* Appreciation of contract administration and project management.
* Appreciation of client needs, with ability to face clients.
* Supporting Directors’ in financial control of project(s), supporting audits e.g. RISQS/ISO, resource management and business development.
* Responsible for quality of our outputs.
* Previous consultancy experience of a minimum of 3 years (for Senior role) or 6 years (for Principal role).
* To act in the roles of CRE.
* Competitive salary with benefits,
* Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients,
* Active support in career development and professional accreditation,
* Opportunity to lead civil / structural discipline on projects and overall project leadership,
* Opportunities for career progression
- Address Kent