Senior Pensions Administrator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Senior Pensions Administrator – award winning company
Due to continued growth an excellent opportunity has arisen within a highly respected Pension consultancy for a Senior Pensions Administrator.
* Working in a busy team you will be responsible for the quality of individual and team work produced.
* You will be a point of technical referral for more complex cases as well as checking the accuracy and content of colleagues work and assisting with their on-going learning and professional development.
* Other duties will include involvement in scheme project work
* Participation in team meetings to discuss ways of improving processes and working practices
* Ensuring that the team is kept up to date with any industry / technical developments that could affect day to day performance.
* Being a focal point for technical issues / escalations.
Applicants must have occupational pensions experience from either a consultancy or in-house background and possess strong knowledge of DC schemes having performed both manual and computerised calculations. You will have checked the work of less experienced colleagues and prior involvement in scheme project work would be advantageous. You will possess strong administration and communication skills and have a keen desire to develop technically.
This is a great chance to join a highly respected consultancy offering outstanding prospects, friendly working environment and a generous remuneration and benefits package