Senior Paid Media Analyst
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £27000 – £40000/annum
My client is currently looking for a Senior Paid Media Analyst to join their growing digital agency based in London Victoria ASAP! Please note remote working currently.
The overall responsibility is to maximize the performance of each client’s paid social campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team members workload. Paid Social will form the bedrock of your knowledge coming in but we will train you across multiple channels so that gradually your experience can be applied across accounts more broadly.
• Coming in with a Paid Social background you will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs
• Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues.
• Reporting on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
• Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
What we are looking for:
•A good grasp of excel and strong analytical skills to analyses data sets into meaningful actions
• Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
• A logical approach to troubleshooting
• 1 – 2 years managing and optimising paid social campaigns working towards client’s goals on a DR or performance basis
• Comfortable with full account builds, restructures and audits according to best practise.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel Desirable
• Experience running non-paid social campaigns – e.g Paid Search, Display
• Experience with Adserver Tracking
• Any experience with direct client exposure.
• Want to learn other channels like Paid Search and Display which is one the ways in which the role might evolve
• Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
Qualifications -A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a science, business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program
Salary: – £27,000 – £40,000 DOE
- Address London