Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £75000 – £85000/annum + Travel, Car & Benefits package
Coyles are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Manager on behalf of our our client who are a major and growing Tier 1 M&E Contractor based in Central London.
My client have recently been awarded several high profile job wins, the most recent being a large scale residentail in the heart of South London. The ideal candidate will have experience as project lead on jobs exceeding £10m in value, overseeing and managing the full life cycle of this scale of project.
Our client are currently dominating the market and so have asked that all candidates have a proven track record of delivering large projects preferably from start to finish.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
– Directing the project team (engineers, supervisors, sub contractors, suppliers, design team etc)
– Progress of works on site & quality of works
– Work within budget allocated for site
– Ensuring that all requirements of hte client are met, regular update reports, meetings etc.
– Manage all procurement of plant, equipment, sub contract labour, within allotted spend limits. Control of outgoing sub contractor, supplier payments.
– Ensuring all health & safety is controlled & managed successfully.
– Reulgular internal review meetings with project directors & other members of company management.
– all other general site related responsibilities.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have:
– Gold or Black CSCS
– Mechanical trades background & qualifications (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
– Major projects experience
- Address Greater London