Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £75000 – £90000/annum Travel & Package
Coyle Personnel are currently working with a leading Tier 1 M&E contractor who specialise in numerous sectors including: Data Centres, Commercial and Healthcare from the value of circa £5m – £25m M&E.
They are now actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with ideally 7+ years experience and looking to take the next step in their career.
* 7+ Years’ experience dealing with M&E packages
* Degree Qualified or equivalent
* Strong commercial awareness with a focus on profit and cash
* Experience working on projects from £10m+
* Project experience from £15-£30m is advantageous
* Reporting to Commercial Manager
* Work under a strong commercial team to help manage the commercial packages for the MEP & back of house areas
* Managing a range of commercial aspects including procurement, tendering, contract administration, variations and management of subcontract works packages through to final account.
* Minimise risk and cost of the project
This position is a perfect opportunity for someone keen to develop their career further with fantastic career progression on top of a competitive salary.
Get in touch with James in our Chelmsford branch or apply to this job role to find out more
- Address City and County of the City of London