Senior Marketing Manager – Subscriptions
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
The Senior Marketing Manager will be using their strong digital customer acquisition skillset to devise and implement innovative strategies to drive subscriptions growth for MoneyWeek.
This role reports into the Marketing Director and is supported by a Marketing Executive within the Current Affairs team.
Responsibilities include :
* Segment target audiences and utilise your extensive digital marketing experience to devise relevant full funnel planning to drive awareness, engagement utilising content, website registration and ultimately conversion to subscription.
* Work collaboratively with internal specialist teams (digital marketing, content marketing teams, CRM, retention and bureau) to co-ordinate marketing activity for the brand.
* Be the central marketing brand owner delivering copy and creative that is consistent in terms of brand creative style and tone.
* Manage marketing investment and own the marketing acquisition budget for MoneyWeek
* Work with the internal research teams to continue improving audience understanding and utilise learnings to improve targeting, messaging and contribute to product development.
* Understand the market the brand is operating in and its place within the competitor landscape to ensure positioning is differentiated.
* Work with editorial to produce relevant content for marketing engagement, acquisition and loyalty purposes
- Address London