Senior Manager – M&A/Deals
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £100000 – £110000/annum + an excellent benefits package
Senior Manager – M&A/Deals.
Opportunity with a global leader in M&A. You will be providing M&A expert advice re pricing mechanisms and the accounting aspects of sale and purchase agreements that includes support around any pre/post deal Completion.
Determine value issues related to deal completion to assist clients in their Sale and Purchase negotiations. This will involve interaction with various internal teams and clients at all stages of a transaction from pre-deal work through to post-completion.
* Work closely with clients, bankers and lawyers, transaction teams and other stakeholders to manage and deliver advice around the price adjustment mechanisms on M&A transactions. This may include analysis of cash, debt and working capital adjustments, pricing schedules, reviewing financial aspects of the deal assisting the client with their preparation and review of Accounts etc.
* Drafting detailed and compelling outputs for clients to assist their decision making
* Managing and reviewing the work of other team members
* Supporting negotiations with the other side on transactions
* Providing insightful points around the deal and making recommendations to the client; leveraging your technical and commercial experience
* Taking ownership for Quality and Risk Management to ensure client work is delivered consistently and in compliance high quality standards
* Building strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities
* Becoming an active coach and role model to the team
* Communicating with senior colleagues (flat team structure).
Individual who is hands-on and has a rigorous working style, highly motivated, a team player, capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly to both clients and other advisors. This opportunity will provide a stimulating environment and challenges, good prospects of career development in a key specialism within the firm.
Experience of a number of the following areas:
* Understand, digest, explain and analyse financial information
* Modelling, testing, documenting financial scenarios, to anticipate challenging areas
* Analysing strengths & weaknesses of opposing case, formulate alternative scenarios and advising on strategic implication
* Preparation of high calibre presentations.
* Risk management skills
* Professional accountancy qualification
* Experience of M&A transactions
* Strong analytical skills and commerciality
* Project management skills
* Ability to manage people, provide coaching and support
* Skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Confident interpersonal skills
* Commercial acumen
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise
* Good attention to detail
* Comfortable working both independently or in a team
* Ability to work to tight project deadlines
* Desire to develop strong internal and external networks
* Strong communication skills
#Accountancyjob, #ACAjob, #CorporateFinancejob, #ForensicTransactions, #M&Ajob, #Mergers&Aquisitionsjob, #forensicjobs, #M&Adeals, #ForensicAccountingjob
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud – (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics – (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk – (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT – (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. Unless requested otherwise on application CV’s are retained for future possible opportunities that match requirements and may be held in the cloud (including US cloud providers)