Senior Land Manager/Land Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £50000 – £65000/annum Car/Car allowance, package and bonu
Position: Senior Land Manager/Land Manager
* Location: North West
* Salary: £50,000 – £65,000 + Car or Car allowance, package and bonus (Depending on experience)
* New Build Housing
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Land Manager based in the North West region on a permanent contract.
The Ideal candidate Must have a solid track record of Land acquisition with a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder, good Knowledge of the local area and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 10 New Build Developer who will offer a exceptional career path, competitive salary and excellent bonuses
* To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
* Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
* Identify, assess, pursue and progress potential land opportunities
* Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunities
* Negotiation and planning promotion of land and development opportunities (short and long term) for the region.
* Negotiate land values with the involvement of the L&P Director/Head of L&P
* Lead and supervise, where appointed, bid submissions
* Legal agreement negotiations on projects
* Collation for information to assess viability
* Market research and initial appraisal work
* Preparation and production
* Preparation and progression of offers
* Negotiation and working with key stakeholders
* Planning Promotion
If you would like more information, please apply and we will be in contact to discuss further OR contact Jennifer directly on (phone number removed)
- Address Merseyside