Senior IT Support Analyst (2nd / 3rd line)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £31000 – £33000/annum
ITS Resourcing are working with a fast-growing managed services provider near Dudley who are looking to source a Senior IT Support Engineer. The role will be working alongside a team of support staff providing on the phone and remote desktop services support to external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer who is looking to become more experienced up to a 3rd line level and get additional experience with server and networking technologies.
* Provision of 2nd – 3rd line support for incoming IT related issues, taking on average 10 requests per day
* Troubleshooting and resolving IT related problems on software and hardware, Servers, Firewalls, Routers, and associated network technologies
* Provide advanced support on Office, Windows Server, Active Directory, O365 & Win10 liaising with suppliers where necessary.
* Provide a single point of contact for customers, taking the support issue from initial telephone call to point of resolution
* Providing telephone, remote desktop services and external site support (where required)
* Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
* A proven background in IT support, either having solid 2nd line OR 3rd line experience in previous employment
* Experience supporting and administering Microsoft Server, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory (inc. Group Policy), Firewalls, Backup and DR solutions
* Ideally have experience in Server installations, migrations and administration, Linux Server and Networking
* Applicable accreditations would be advantageous
Monday – Friday, 7.5hrs per day
- Address Dudley, West Midlands (County)