Senior Customer Data Analyst
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Optimize Dennis's marketing effectiveness by getting our customer data in the best possible shape, helping implement the latest martech, and putting analysis, insights, targeting and personalization at the heart of our campaign strategies.
* You will leverage technical and analytical skills to continually improve our marketing platforms and the data they contain.
* You'll identify successful strategies, alert the business to risk and drive the performance and efficiency of marketing operations forwards. You'll enjoy working with the latest cloud-based technologies, and will encourage others to do the same.
* Ensure the customer data in our marketing platforms (BlueConic, Selligent) is accurate, up to date, complete, compliant and easy to use.
* Provide reporting, analysis and insights on this data and campaigns run against it.
* Support our marketing teams in their data requirements and in automating their workflows to reduce manual work
* Help disseminate insights to the business in the most effective way possible
* Be an advocate for data-driven decision-making throughout the business
* Mentor and educate staff to nurture analytical skills and thinking
* Contribute to the overarching data strategy for Dennis
- Address London