Senior Brand Manager (m/f/x)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
In this position, you will play a fundamental role in driving our repositioning towards the trusted transactional marketplace in the UK.
You will work alongside other team members from a diverse set of expertise: Paid Performance Marketing, CRM, Partnership & Marketplace Operations, Product Management, Graphic Design, Data Analysis, and Customer Success.
What you will do:
* Together with the CMO you build our brand strategy for the UK market and create an annual brand calendar, taking the Shpock brand to the next level
* Based on our annual and quarterly company objectives you develop our media strategy and buy media in collaboration with a media agency
* You drive our repositioning from a local to a transactional marketplace by driving transactional supply and demand and building strong brand equity in our core market UK
* You supervise the execution of our brand strategy on online and social media channels and execute effective brand communications
* You maintain the brand integrity of the Shpock brand across paid, owned, and earned channels
* You are responsible for our competitor and consumer insights analysis and translate your insights into a strong positioning for Shpock, creative planning and briefing to our graphic designers
* You collaborate closely with team members across the company, like our CRM, Product and Paid performance Managers, to make sure our brand is reflected in everything we do
* You conceptualize and execute brand and direct response campaigns to drive both awareness and conversion within our target audiences
- Address London