Senior Architectural Technologist
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £32000 – £42000/annum
A Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist is required to join a rapidly expanding Architectural Practice that is well established and reputable in their market. Based from Harrogate you will live within a good commute of the office.
My client is looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Technician/Technologist ideally with retail or distribution centre experience who will be responsible for the following:
– Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using AutoCAD, Revit and traditional methods
– Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
– Preparing specifications for construction work using NBS Building Software
– Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
– Contributing to design stage risk assessment
– Contributing to meetings and document preparation
– Eight years+ post-qualified experience
– Preferably Degree educated – Minimum HNC/HND in a relevant study
– Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (MCIAT) or working towards this qualification
– Excellent working knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and NBS Building
– Ability to work quickly and accurately, taking the initiative when required.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
– Ability to deal with clients / advisers confidently.
– An ability to work to tight timescales, and deadlines
– Able to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and business contacts at all levels.
– A good team player.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to ensure that quality of service and excellence is delivered at all times
– Must have a clear working knowledge and understanding of the Industry to be able to offer a professional service to clients teams and other colleagues
– Possess a commercial knowledge of working within a diversely spread business, ideally from working within a similar operation
– An ability to monitor and supervise junior staff assigned to projects
- Address North Yorkshire