Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £38000 – £52000/annum
Client Manager, Dorking. An independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dorking are looking to recruit a Client Manager for a new role within their business, which has huge potential for career progression over the next 3 to 5 year period.
* The firm are client facing and have a diverse client base located primarily in Surrey.
* The practice is an ACCA training firm and have an excellent track record of supporting their junior intake with a well-defined and carried out training plan – which the newly appointed Client Manager will be involved in.
* The firm operates with professional and modern technology and a embraces a flexible and respectful working environment.
The Role of Client Manager:
* This is a critical hire for the business, as it is a newly created role and will be a client facing.
* You will be preparing statutory accounts and working closely with the team.
* You will be the first point of contact for the accounts work of the small team.
* There will be some audit review work within the portfolio, although this will not be a primary part of the role.
* A great choice for a client facing Qualified Accountant who has up to date Accounting and Audit skills and enjoys supporting more junior team members to review their work.
* The ideal candidate will be either a newly Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant or will have some post qualifying experience.
* You will be tech-savvy and adapt with working with Xero and comfortable with year end statutory accounts preparation as well as the review of work and supervision of more junior team members.
* This role is really suited to that of a future General Practitioner who enjoys working with a diverse range of industries to include owner-managed businesses, private clients, charities and LLPs and has good accounting FRS102 and 105, as well as up to date Audit skills
* Genuine and honest career progression
* Car Parking
* Flexible working practices where necessary
Commutable from the borders of Surrey, Sussex, Redhill, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounding areas
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale