SEN Teaching Assistant Course
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
* Classroom-ready in just 12 weeks
* Guaranteed interviews
* 3 years of career support
* Qualify online in your spare time
Follow your heart into the career you were made for!
Become a SEN Teaching Assistant and learn to inspire and motivate students with Special Education Needs.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
The challenges surrounding education over the past 12 months has caused an increase in demand for qualified and compassionate Teaching Assistants, ready to support children in a classroom environment.
The Training Room are working with candidates to help them gain the skills and qualifications required to become a SEN Teaching Assistant. To ensure our graduates receive the best opportunities, we have partnered with The Education Network; who specialise in connecting exceptional candidates with available roles at academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities.
No previous experience is required at this stage as we provide all the training you need as part of the course; we will help you become qualified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks. Graduates of our course will then be guaranteed interviews with The Education Network.
You will start your new career with the following qualifications:
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
* TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
* TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
* TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
As a nationwide specialist in placing education professions in various roles across the UK, The Education Network are well placed to help you launch a long and rewarding career as a Teaching Assistant.
Your new career starts here!
Apply now for more information