Job Type : Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £150 – £170/day
A number of our client Special Educational Needs Schools in North London, and the surrounding counties,are seeking SEND Teachers with experience for an immediate start.
Are you a committed and motivated SEND Teacher with experience supporting children with Special Educational needs, if so please contact The LTSg team today.
We have a number of fantastic SEND schools that cater for students with a varied ammount of SEND needs.
We work with dynamic leadership teams and consortiams which recognise the quality of staff that sets them apart.
The SEND Teachers that LTSg are looking for will join our growing team and play a crucial role in supporting and teaching students throughout North London and the surrounding counties.
The successful candidate
These challenging, yet rewarding roles would suit a candidate with:
* Experience working with students with autism and complex needs.
* Strong behaviour management skills.
* Ability to tailor your approach.
* SEND teaching experience.
* Driven, motivated and positive personality
* Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
If you are looking to progress your career, change areas,or re locationg to another area LTSg are specialiasts in this field of teaching