SEN Outreach Teachers and Tutors
Job Type : Contract, Temporary, Part Time, Part Time
SEN teachers and tutors
Our clients based in West London are looking to recruit a number full time and part time teachers, HLTA's and tutors who have experience working with SEND, SEMH, ASC, ADHD etc.,
We are currently recruiting full time and part time SEN teachers, tutors, HLTA to work across a number of West London Boroughs. within school settings, alternative provisions and outreach from KS1 – KS4
Our clients are looking for committed passionate educators wanting to make an impact on the pupils and students.
Main duties include:
* Creating and implementing exciting schemes of work to meet the needs of the students or pupils
* Develop a supportive 1:1 relationship to achieve goals
* Raising academic achievement and attainment
* Encourage positive family involvement which assists in improving teaching and learning and behaviour.
Succesful candidates will have:
* Experience working with pupils with additional needs such as Social, Emotional and Mental Health, Autism, MLD
* Good understanding of SEND
* Creative and proactive
* Strong behaviour management skills
This role may require teachers/tutors to work in the community or students home.
You may be required to travel to different settings from time to time.
These roles are either full time and/or part time, term-time only.
To discuss these roles further contact us or email your CV