Secured Loans Advisor
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £23500 – £25500/annum OTE £50k
We are pleased to be working with a market leading and growing Horwich based money lending brokerage who are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join their Second Charge Mortgage Advice team.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting high quality outbound sales calls to our customers and providing regulated advice to them, focussing on appropriate outcomes.
Your performance and competence will be measured against a range of Key Performance Indicators within a regulatory framework to ensure our customers respond and go on to obtain the second charge mortgage product they require.
You will also be responsible for making referrals to our preferred partners when a second charge mortgage may not be a suitable option.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in first and second mortgages and/or underwriting, be hard working and able to manage high volumes of work in a busy and fast paced environment.
Hours of Work
Monday 9am-7pm, Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 9am-5:30pm OR 12pm-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Skills and Knowledge Required
* GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
* Proven experience of working successfully to sales targets
* Current or recent experience of an outbound call environment
* Ability to respond quickly to training and adapt to changes within the industry
* Self-motivated upbeat personality
* Ability to objection handle
* Proven exemplary work ethic
* Current or recent experience in a regulated finance company
* Experience in secured finance or mortgage advising
* Experience of selling a range of products
* Strong IT skills including the use of the full Microsoft package
* Experience in a busy sales environment
* Experience of working successfully in a team and also individually
* CeMap Level 1 (working towards full CeMap)
* Able to demonstrate achievements against a wide range of competencies
* BUPA Healthcare
* Company Pension
* Rising holiday entitlement
* Free secure parking
* Great location close to transport links
* Ongoing training and development
* Stimulating career progression
* Annual awards evening
* Regular social nights
* Modern dress code
* Reward and recognition
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 5 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful