Sales Support Coordinator (UK and Europe)
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join our UK and European Sales Support team. This role is responsible for providing support to the UK & European Sales Representatives, including the UK & European Sales Support Manager, the Head of UK Sales, the European Sales Manager and the UK & European Sales Director
Please note this is a UK based position and the successful candidate will be required to travel to our office in Milton Park, Oxfordshire, on occasion.
Closing date for applications: 16th September 2021.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Use internal systems to run analysis reports, such as month end sales reports, bestseller lists, new and next edition reports for customers, subject lists, customer review reports and other sales data.
* Administration of key customer accounts held by the Assistant UK Sales Manager.
* Preparation of sales kits for Sales Reps, including running reports for titles to be selected and producing the advance book information sheets and other sales tools needed for the sales cycle.
* Organisation of and attendance at the annual London and Frankfurt Book Fairs to set up the stands, run the reception desk and maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the stand throughout the events. This requires travel twice yearly, to London in Spring and to Frankfurt in Autumn, with accommodation and travel expenses covered by Taylor & Francis.
* Collate and supply the fortnightly Academic Adoptions reports for the European Sales Reps.
* Use internal systems to produce flyers and Advance Book Information sheets for Sales Reps and Customers as and when required.
* Creation and regular updating of Subject and Series order forms.
* Creation and maintenance of a system to record promotions run with customers, including monthly email update to the sales teams.
* Preparation for and attendance at the annual Sales Conference, including booking accommodation and meals for attendees, organising meeting rooms and assisting the UK & European Sales Support Manager as required. This requires travel once yearly to a venue within the UK or Europe, with accommodation and travel expenses covered by Taylor & Francis.
* Process requests for gratis copies of Sales catalogues and order forms.
* Respond to daily queries and requests from Sales Reps, Marketing and Editorial colleagues.
* Administration assistance for the UK & European Sales Support Manager and Sales Reps, including meeting room bookings, printing documents, sending weekly post mailings, maintaining and distributing weekly team calendars and other administration tasks as and when required
- Address Abingdon