Sales Support Administrator
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £18000 – £20000/annum
Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a successful distribution company in the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator.
Based at their offices in the heart of the Hope Valley in Derbyshire, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to a small and very busy team. Your day to day duties will include:
* Raising purchase orders, sales orders, and invoices.
* Communicating with and sending orders to suppliers throughout Europe.
* Communicating with and sending invoices to customers.
* Order taking over the phone and email.
* Tracking transport from loading through to delivery.
* Working with wider Sales Support team to answer any customer / supplier queries.
* Work with clearing agents to complete import declarations.
* Good communication.
* Ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment.
* Proficient in all Microsoft programmes.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience of Sage is advantageous but not essential.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
- Address Hope Valley, Derbyshire