Sales Order Administrator
Job Type : Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Full Time
Salary : £28000 – £32000/annum
Our client are an established family run food production company based in Borehamwood.
Due to expansion during the last few years, this client are looking to recruit an Order Administrator to support retail outlets, restaurants, caterers and private individuals with the processing of their orders.
This is a role/company for an individual who wants to take on more responsibilities as they develop within the role.
Due to the nature of the business, the individual will be required to work until 7pm Mon-Thur (Later start times) and 5pm on a Friday
* Creating customer orders
* Responding to customer enquiries both via telephone and email
* Processing order payment
* Update internal database with customer orders and details
* Generate customer invoices
* Management the tracking of Customer orders and supplies
* Support high value customers and large client accounts
* Ordering supplies
* Work as part of the team to create social media content to promote products
* Ideally experience of processing Customer orders
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexibility and adaptability during peak business periods
* Good oral and written communication skills
* The ability to be proactive and take initiative
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Address St Albans, Hertfordshire