Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £22000 – £28000/annum commission, mileage, healthcare
Sales Executive – Great Somerford, Wiltshire – Luxury new-build residential development
An exciting Sales Executive opportunity has arisen to be part of a newly developed team, working directly with the Sales & Marketing Director, you will ensure that we offer a first-class customer journey.
If you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a customer focus, and you’re comfortable working in a challenging targets-driven culture, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy whilst continuing to develop your skills in Sales, Customer Service and the Construction industry.
Successful sales executive applicant:
* Previous experience in a demanding and fast-paced Sales and Customer Service environment.
* Driven to achieve sales targets
* Experience of working in a professional administrative role.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Be proficient on Microsoft packages.
* Resilient, able to remain calm and professional when dealing with Customer demands
* Self-disciplined with excellent time-management skills and prioritisation abilities
* A professional, assertive and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers and contacts.
* A strong team player, supportive of colleagues.
* A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
* Ability to effectively handle complaints and difficult situations.
* Full driving licence and ownership of a car is essential
* Sales experience in the housing sector is desirable but not essential.
Sales executive responsibilities:
* Take ownership of the entire purchasing process, as well as the development, making sure it looks immaculate and inviting
* Maximise sales revenues by achieving agreed sales targets
* Seek opportunities to sell extras/upgrades
* Negotiate prices higher than the ‘base price’
* Proactively search for target customers and follow up leads with a view to making appointments for the customer to view show homes and/or stock plots.
* Ensure that the show home and marketing suite presentation and cleanliness are maintained to a high standard at all times and that remedial matters are resolved as soon as possible and cost effectively.
* Meet, greet and welcome prospective customers; qualify them to thoroughly understand their requirements in order to tailor a demonstration to their needs with a view to gaining their commitment to buying a home and then closing a sale at the earliest opportunity and at the best price.
* Throughout the customer journey make the customer feel valued and important and manage their expectations with a view to achieving customer satisfaction targets.
Sales executive benefits package:
* Competitive Base Salary
* Competitive Bonus Scheme
* Membership of Company Share Scheme
* Company pension
* 25 Days Holiday
* Private healthcare
* Corporate benefits
- Address Wiltshire