Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £19000 – £23000/annum Bonus scheme
Job Role: Account Manager/Sales Advisor
Salary: £19k – 23k per annum (negotiated on experience)
Location: Role will be based in Carryduff, Belfast on a permanent basis
Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday
Our client is a successful family owned business which supplies world class construction products into the market. The business has 4 sites across the UK and has been in the construction market for over 20 years, as the company continues its growth we are now recruiting for an Operations Administrator to work in the Belfast branch.
*STRONG SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND REQUIRED*
A fantastic opportunity for a tenacious, sales orientated individual to join a growing Construction company in Belfast.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To initially bring in new business via telephone and account management (THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTRE ROLE)
* To maximise revenue opportunities from outbound sales channels and ensures that up-sell and any relevant cross-sell targets are achieved
* Launching new business telemarketing campaigns
* Constantly evaluating sales strategies to improve results and create on-going incentives
* Measuring performance through the agreed sales targets and KPI's, setting objectives, tracking achievement, and taking corrective action as required.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Experience in making outbound sales calls (both new and existing customers)
Experience within new business sales
Experience in hitting and achieving set targets and KPI's
- Address County Antrim