Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £25000/annum Competitive Benefits Package
We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Canterbury and Shoreham, representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat Professional, Subaru, MG, SEAT, SsangYong and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our FG Barnes Bishops Guildford branch, as an Administrator.
This job role provides full administrative support to the busy sales team, processing documents, registering vehicles and liaising with customers when necessary to ensure a smooth transaction takes place. On a daily basis, your duties will involve:
* Complete and process all Vehicle Orders. Ensure the accuracy of orders against current specification codes for standard and factory fitted equipment.
* Ensure that all documents are received and signed off by the sales manager in iDealFile before proceeding to invoice.
* Check funds or finance in place before registering/taxing a vehicle.
* Collate and record all New Vehicle delivery information. Create files for all new vehicles into stock and stock record book showing all vehicle details (colour, chassis, specification, etc.)
* Arrange registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles (AFRL).
* Push lines to the workshop.
* Checking that the invoice matches the order and that all bonuses are correct and have been claimed accordingly.
* Setting up of policies as required.
* Complete handover pack for sales executives.
* Prepare and complete all sales invoices in a timely manner. Check for accuracy on prices, tax and non-revenue items, “on the road” packs, deposits and part exchanges, and all related items. Ensure routing to appropriate departments.
* Create and maintain all Used Car Stock Books.
* On purchase of Used Vehicle / Part Exchange Vehicle, create internal orders / workshop instructions in line with Sales Manager.
* Carry out Experian / HPI / VMC Vehicle Checks for all Used Cars.
* Ensure timely updates of Used Car information, ensuring our website contains up to date information.
* Maintain vehicle funding requirements.
* Maintain high standards of information.
* Other duties may be required from time to time.
The successful Sales Administrator will need to be:
* Organised, methodical and disciplined
* Possess excellent attention to detail whilst complying with time restraints
* IT literate and have good computer skills
* Have good written and verbal communication skills
* A professional approach and attitude are essential
If you are hardworking, able to work in fast paced environment, eager to learn and develop new skills and interested in joining one of the most progressive companies in the industry then please apply now for the role of Sales Administrator we would love to hear from you. Full on the job training will be provided. Monday – Friday (Apply online only)
- Address Guildford, Surrey