Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £24000 – £26000/annum
Fantastic opportunity …………….
Our client based in Biggleswade is looking for a Sales Administrator for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Administrator include:
– managing customer relationships by phone, email and other methods, to maximise opportunities to sell, and sell up
– responding to product queries and providing advice based on product knowledge and customer needs
– checking stock and delivery dates to enable orders to be completed with the customer in real time
– inputting orders on to the CRM system
Sales Administrator must be able to communicate effectively. Previous experience of working in a similar position would be ideal.
The Sales Administrator role is full time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Competitive salary.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays, the company offers an additional 3 days for Christmas closure. Bupa cash plan scheme. Loyalty bonus for the full year.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
- Address Biggleswade, Central Bedfordshire