Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000/annum Salary: £25,200 base salary, £57,00
Monday to Friday, full-time
Salary: £25,200 base salary, £57,000 OTE – plus uncapped commission
* Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
* Do you want to develop your leadership qualities?
* Are you curious about starting a career in consultative sales with international opportunities?
* Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organisations today?
* We are currently looking for ambitious young professionals to join our clients growing teams in Cardiff!
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling our client’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of our client’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
* Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
* Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close
* Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
* Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, and create engagement of our client’s solutions.
* Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with prospective clients
* Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
* Successful consultants who have delivered excellent sales and leadership results will be given the opportunity to assume responsibility for a team of your own as a Sales Manager
* Our client offers its top managers the opportunity to run a business unit as a Managing Director. This opportunity can take place anywhere in the world, giving the Director the chance to move internationally depending on their experience and preference
What You’ll Get:
* Competitive compensation
* Great pension scheme
* Cash back health plan
* Cycle to work scheme
* 20-25 working days of holiday per year
* Private Health Insurance for management
* Collaborative, transparent and fun-loving office culture
* Accelerated professional development and growth programs
What You'll Bring:
* 2+ years of business or SaaS sales experience
* University degree (any discipline), 2:1 or above
* Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
* Well-rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
* Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
* Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling and time management
* Eligibility to legally work in the UK and Ireland
- Address Cardiff, South Glamorgan