Public Sector Business Development Director
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £90000 – £120000/annum OTE uncapped plus benefits
Business Development Director (Public Sector) – c£Excellent plus bonus and benefits.
Nature of the role will mean you will more often than not be meeting clients and of course meetings will be required at the Head Office in London but overall the role will have a mix of home, office and client site work.
The successful candidate will be a proven new business development professional with experience of delivering technology-enabled services and solutions within Public Sector. If you have any experience in any of the following areas, we'd love to hear from you.
* Digital Services (Front or Backend)
* Software Asset Management
* Managed Services
* Cloud Migration
* Digital Transformation
You will have strong customer relationship management skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Qualify leads and create appropriate funnel for Services in new accounts in the region.
* Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for Services Selling.
* Provide appropriate and customised value propositions.
* Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
* Showcase solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
* Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with the business offerings.
* Provide first-level solution creation in Services-related meetings with customers and prospects.
* Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
* Work closely with the solutions teams and service line sales team with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to enhance horizontal solutions across verticals.
* Exemplify leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
* Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 7-10 years of overall experience with 5 + years experience delivering technology-enabled services and solutions within Public Sector
* Experience in prospecting and closing new logo acquisitions, with hands on experience in RFPRFI process is highly desirable.
* Able to drive sales for the company and have experience in handling the complete sales cycle in global delivery model.
* Ability to manage Financial expectations, utilise CRM systems and awareness and experience of monthly forecasting cycles.
* Able to understand and articulate the company's propositions and service offerings
* Awareness of key industry players and maintenance of a strong contacts list
* Demonstrate profitable growth of client accounts though wide-ranging account management skills
* Flexible to travel extensively within designated region.
* Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets over the last 3 years
- Address London