German Speaking Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum Uncapped Commission
German Speaking Sales Exectutive
The role could be partially and fully remote.
Our Benefits for the German Speaking Sales Executive
* COMPANY PENSION CONTRIBUTION.
* COMPETITIVE ANNUAL LEAVE
* PERSONAL AND COMPANY RELATED BONUS
* LOYALTY REWARDS SCHEME
* FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
* COMPANY CELEBRATION EVENTS
* OPERATIX LEARNING ACADEMY
* PRESIDENT CLUB
* FREE PARKING
About the German Speaking Sales Executive role
Salary: Basic salary between £25-£30,000 with commission of £15- £20,000 per annum based on experience with exciting benefits including bonus, competitive annual leave, company pension, annual company events etc.
Are you a talented, high energy German speaking individual who wants to be part of a growing company, and confident enough to live by their talent and results? We want you!
Our Sales Executive team are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting company.
If you are passionate about sales and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
Your work as the German Speaking Sales Executive
* Place outbound phone calls (cold calling) in the DACH market to set appointments and initiate the sales process on behalf of our customers
* Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) assigned to you
* Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities
* Manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics
* Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Discover . org and other data sources
* Make 50+ calls daily into target accounts
We are looking for someone who:
* Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
* Has an out-going, dynamic personality
* Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
* Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
Your experience for the German Speaking Sales Executive
* Experience selling in a sales-driven environment.
* Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in German and English
* Ability to quickly learn new processes
* IT knowledge is desirable
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Address Fleet, Hampshire