Business Development Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £25000 – £30000/annum Excellent OTE
My client is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager. This is an exciting new role to join a vibrant and successful sales team. The main purpose of the role is to source and generate new business as well as create new sales strategies in order to get a ROI and increase the revenue for the business. You would be responsible for managing accounts including qualification, negotiating terms and closing the sale.
* Research into prospective businesses and contact these through proactive outbound calling or online channels such as LinkedIn in order to qualify as a lead
* Identify potential sales opportunities and actively follow up on these, qualifying their criteria and needs.
* Build consistent and quality relationships with potential customers by engaging with them via the phone/LinkedIn/in person.
* Dedicate the time to generate a customised report for each opportunity
* Send supplementary information via email and follow up
* Use the CRM to log all leads and manage pipeline
* Use methods such as cold calling, door to door sales, local advertising, email marketing, social media, networking events to generate leads as well as thinking of your own ideas
* Approach exited clients and generate referrals from existing clients and suppliers
* Manage partnership referral scheme with chosen supplier
* Provide suggestions on process improvements where possible.
* To understand, develop, maintain and convey the company values and USP’s to prospects
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with a passion for generating self-sourced leads. You will be a confident and proactive sales professional having worked in B2B telesales and you would also feel comfortable being client facing. A proven track record of successfully hitting/exceeding targets and growing a client base. Excellent communication and networking skills – the ability to effectively communicate with CEO/Director level contacts
- Address London