Sales Engineer – Fire products
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000 – £35000/annum Plus bonus
Our client a National Electrical wholesaler is looking to recruit an experienced fire and security technical sales manager/engineer within their Fire & Security division.
We are keen to hear from ambitious sales professionals with previous field sales or account management experience within the fire and security sector. Candidates with BAFE licence would be strong contenders.
To create, develop and manage active and profitable trading relationships with businesses within your region
To work to achieve 'customer relationship management' with the aim of us becoming their first point of contact for fire security requirements.
Creative strong business relationships to explore as much of their fire security needs as possible. Actively support exisiting and exploring new business development is a key feature of this role
1. meeting financial and activity targets; exceeding customer expectations, maximizing revenue
2. Managing Resources (manage self pro-actively and effectively; bid writing and presentations; communication with customers, budgets)
3. Influencing & Negotiating
4. Communication Skills (to present oneself credibly, professionally and to command presence)
5. Resilience & Adaptability (to deal with changing priorities professionally, work well under pressure, and be resilient to meet customer demands)
Experience of influencing others and generating enthusiasm and interest Energetic, positive, dynamic and charismatic personal style.
Full in-house support provided by internal sales and management alike. Great opportunity with long term prospects for management.
Required skills & expertise:
business development, fire and security, external sales, field sales
Basic £30-£35k plus car and great bonus scheme enhancing overall package greatly
- Address HU5, Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull