VP of Sales
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £90000 – £100000/annum plus Double OTE
VP of Sales – UK & Northern Europe
My leading client is currently looking for bring on board a VP of Sales, this is a great opportunity for rapidly accelerating pipeline growth, converting the companies value proposition to the UK and Northern Europe marketplace. You will be owning the open-to-close sales process, you will play a crucial role in growing and scaling the business in these regions. Driving and developing the client acquisition strategy and revenue growth mainly in the UK and the Netherlands but also within Denmark/ Sweden/ Norway and Finland.
* Develop a clear business plan and implement the sales strategy for the UK & Northern Europe region, ensuring delivery of revenue targets & goals.
* Responsible for the performance management & development of the UK and Northern Europe Sales teams through effective performance management, coaching and mentoring.
* Create a structured sales procedure and process that supports the sales and professional services teams in achieving business objectives.
* Demonstrable track record of building and scaling software sales teams ideally across UK/Northern Europe region
* Experience of selling enterprise software solutions into large and complex organisations
* Proven effective use sales tools and technologies including; Salesforce and Outreach
* Structured, organised and methodical approach to management, with ability to create and implement structured and workable sales procedures/processes.
* Able to process complex customer environments and create value-based solutions
* Highly proactive, results focused self-starter, who will flourish in an entrepreneurial environment which encourages creativity and leadership
* Excellent communication skills a must, fluent Dutch an asset but not essential for this role
£100,000 – £110,000 base plus Double OTE and benefits
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please do ASAP and the team will be in touch
- Address Slough, Berkshire