Business Development Consultant
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £20000 – £20001/annum + OTE £50-£60K
Business Development Consultant.
Location: – Bristol, Devon and Wales.
Basic Salary: – £20,000 Plus a Realistic OTE £50-£60K.
Fuel Card Provided plus Milage.
Must have your own car.
Our client is a UK’s leading Insurance claim management company. As an industry leader they are continuing to grow exponentially and have recently relocated to much larger premises to keep up with demand. The company has been established for over 200 years and still currently run by 8th Generation family members who are now offering and excellent opportunity for a skilled business development consultant to join there South West England team to help them grow even bigger.
They are now urgently looking to hire a high calibre business development consultant who has a proven track record in direct sales, cold calling and business development and is a gifted networker who has the skills knowledge and to introduce our clients’ services to potential new domestic and commercial customers. As a seasoned business development consultant, you must have a proven track record in generating the leads presenting the services and closing the deals. This is a highly competitive sector where the earning potential is truly unlimited for an individual who is keen to get stuck in and who certainly is not going to shy away from hard work at all sorts of ungodly hours. As you can imagine, this is a reactive business, and such requires someone who can react to calls and incidents without any issues or delays. in truth this really is not a job for the fainthearted so if you do apply you will have already read this and fully understood as to what exactly will be required of you. Those cannot commit to the role 100% simply need not apply.
As a business development consultant your responsibilities with include:
* Introduce our services to owners of domestic & commercial property that have suffered disaster damage such as fire, flood, electrical, storm damage.
* Presenting and closing the sales to those who need the claims handling and loss assessment services of the company.
The Ideal Candidate
The Client only ever hires the very best candidates for the roles on offer. Therefore, if you are you a results driven and target driven business development consultant who has a personality, the drive and desire for this role and who absolutely wants to make an unlimited amount of money then we are waiting to hear from you right now.
* Ideally you will be experienced insurance claims industry however insurance sector experience is NOT essential.
* Being it’s a highly competitive industry, you will have a strong direct sales and new business development background.
* You will be at ease canvassing assigned leads and attending incidents to present the company's services to potential customers.
* You will be excellent in Identifying viable marketing strategies in order to gain the sale.
* You will grow yours and the company's client base through networking and industry relevant contacts.
* You will be networking with insurance brokers, managing agents and landlords to introduce our clients’ services as well as completing instruction mandate forms and submitting them for processing.
* Attend trade shows and other industry-related events.
* Presenting sales pitches for businesses and homeowners and attending regular sales meetings.
* The successful business development consultant will work as part of a team to generate and engage with those unfortunate to have suffered disaster losses.
* You will be focused and have strong communication skills.
* You will be able to think outside the box and demonstrate an ability to close sales.
In summary, this is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned business development consultant who is money motivated and hungry to seal the deals. If you have a proven track record and passion for converting cold leads into hard sales and have an ambition to develop your own business within a business and possess a strong work ethic, then this is an amazing opportunity for you to join a well-established dynamic company that has huge growth plans in the next 12 months.
If you want to be part of their on-going growth and success and you feel that you have what is required above then get in touch now.
Interviews are being arranged for week commencing 12th April
- Address BS1, Bristol, City of Bristol