Software Sales Executive
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £30000/annum OTE £60000
Software sales opportunity for experienced telesales executive to join the QCS sales team. This is a high volume, fast paced, highly productivity telephone sales environment. The team is multi-skilled, capable of delivery across sales functions; inbound, outbound and account management. Each team member manages their desk with a high degree of autonomy, taking ownership of their sales pipeline and managing leads in line with company processes. They have a shared enthusiasm for the QCS product and their role in helping to improve Care.
The QCS Software Sales Team is:
* Technically confident and able to work across multiple systems.
* Capable managing multiple opportunities.
* Confident and proactive when communicating across teams and departments.
* Capable self-managing their time, tasks and priorities as a remote worker.
* Proven at selling without a script; skilled in a consultative approach.
* Friendly; they engage with a balance of heart and head.
* Achieve agreed sales revenue targets and outcome.
* Achieve agreed productivity targets e.g. calls made, trials activated.
* Achieve agreed telesales call statistics KPIs e.g. answered call rate, abandon rate.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound sales leads are professionally followed up in line with defined QCS processes.
* Proactively generate new leads through encouraging existing prospects and customers to refer new potential customers.
* Follow the agreed processes in terms of documenting the outcome of each customer contact and input into the CRM system.
* Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others. Fosters the relationship.
* Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important.
* Open communicator, owning communication is important.
* Skilled working with and through others to get a job done.
At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are accepting applications from candidates across the UK. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall. By the end of 2021 we may just have a team member in every county in the UK!
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30k a year business, into a business that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values:
Do the Right Thing – Make it Better – Play for the Team – Get it Done
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox plus laptop, hardware and the onboarding you need to set you up for success
- Address Nationwide