Business Development Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
CCTV Monitoring Limited are a leading provider of bespoke CCTV systems and monitoring services to the UK Construction Industry. Established in 2005, we have become recognised experts in our sector and have earned a reputation for providing an excellent, customer focused service to our customers.
Utilising the latest cutting-edge technology, we supply our bespoke monitored CCTV solution to main contractors.
Our products and service offering are second to none. We need a driven and talented individual capable of managing and developing both new and existing clients.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of two or more years in a face-to-face field sales role and possess the ability to close deals / establish a pipeline, meet, and exceed targets.
Highly motivated, able to communicate at all levels and have a strong desire to succeed. Excellent attention to detail, emotionally intelligent, focussed and driven.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Selling monitored CCTV systems to main contractors within the Construction Industry
· Develop long term relationships with new and key existing clients in the North of England, (M62 Corridor.)
· Visiting customer sites to perform site surveys
· Management of pipeline to include weekly/monthly forecasts
· Resurrect historic lapsed accounts.
· Regular telesales to generate appointments.
· Cold calls on sites to generate interest.
· Providing quotations to new and existing customers
· Updating JobWatch / CRM system & be familiar with ABI Barbour
· Achieve targets as agreed with Sales Director.
Excellent package and exclusive use of company car. (Namely Peugeot 3008 GT Line on 69 plate, – Black.)
Full training and Support with technical aspect of CCTV / Construction and Sales Training.
Formal interviews will be conducted with the Sales Director, Maxine and the Managing Director, David
OTE; 42 k year one, 46 k year two.
Full, clean driving license.
4 x GCSE or equivalent at C or above.
Reference ID: BDM / North
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,208.00 per year
All staff are required to follow the latest government guidelines re Covid – 19
- Address Huddersfield, Kirklees