Job Type : Contract, Full Time
Salary : £12 – £15/hour Out of Hours Consultant
HSA Locums is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers. On many of the national frameworks, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced On-Call Co-Ordinator.
You will be part of a very dynamic team and you will manage staff for last minute cover and also long term placements across our client network. Being the first point of contact in a fast paced industry, you will be a key cog in facilitating a growing organisation and ensuring our customers receive the same level of service outside of core business hours.
Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to problem solve and independently find solutions
* Motivated to work independently and in a team
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good written and spoken English
* Confident in using office 365 (Outlook and Excel)
* Excellent at multitasking
* Obtaining availability of staff and maximising availability
* Servicing clients from Nursing homes, Hospitals, private care, complex care and many more
* Contacting temps on the database
* Coordinating out of hours bookings
* Placing temps into short term placements
* Building and maintaining a good relationship with clients and workers
* Liaising with the week day consultants for support and handovers
This role will involve weekends, evenings and bank holidays/
Hours will be offereed 6pm – 8am Monday to Sunday
With an hourly rate of up to £12 per hour (depending on level of experience) with more on bank holidays. You will also have the opportunity to supplement your earnings with added commission bonuses, based on targets.
Training and ongoing support will be provided.
A company laptop and phone will be provided with the opportunity of working from home.
If interested please responded with an attached CV
- Address London