Area Sales Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £55000/annum + car, generous bonus, pension etc
Area Sales Manager
Salary circa £50k basic, plus bonus, company car, pension etc.
Our client is a pioneering, leading and highly reputable designer, manufacturer, supplier and installer of high quality luxury kitchens. A fantastic reputation for forward looking design, innovation and a brand synonymous with quality.
The Area Sales Manager will develop profitable sales of the company's range of Kitchen products specifically focussed on House Builders.
· Selling the company’s high end range of kitchen and bathroom products to regional and national House Builders.
· Actively manage and develop the growth of key products/applications to the specific sectors within the sales territory, providing accurate and timely management information, including target focused action plans, activity reports, forecasts and KPI's.
· Identify, target and secure new Kitchen sales opportunities across the territory.
· Provide technical advice and recommendations to deliver the best possible solutions to meet the needs of the development; both on site and at design stage.
· Developing specific value propositions designed to suit and fit specific Key Account business needs and critical success factors.
· In order to be considered for the role of Area Sales Manager, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
· A background in kitchen sales or interior products, business development and specification sales with House Builders in the construction products sector.
· Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage time and activity efficiently.
· Good sales skills across the board – account management, new business and direct sales to House Builders.
· The ideal candidate may have worked for a premium added value manufacturer of Kitchen or Bathroom products.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· A passion for the construction sector and a proven track record in successful sales and business development.
· Dynamic & self-motivated, with experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory.
· Adaptable and dynamic with strong communication skills.
· A Team player with excellent communication skills capable of working with different departments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a major organisation as Area Sales Manager, please apply to Charles Rabone , quoting reference VR/05472
- Address Basingstoke, Hampshire