International Sales Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £45000 – £55000/annum
Competitive salary and bonus – Remote/Field Based (when Covid allows) – May be occasional requirement to attend Bath office
Looking to build on their export growth this cosmetics/skincare company is excited to announce this new and exciting role for a passionate and driven individual with beauty, skincare, grooming, cosmetic sales experience in international markets.
This company is a game changer in the field of men’s beauty. They offer affordable luxury products to all men to combat skin challenges and enhance their appearance and aim to become a brand leader in the men’s beauty industry.
With experience and real passion for beauty, cosmetics or grooming products you will already have success in this area and want to build on that success to drive growth across multiple regions, selling into and looking after both retail customers and distributors. The position requires perfect command of English language, written and verbal, and ideally a second language although this is not essential.
The International Sales Manager will focus on securing new business and growing current sales and distribution across target regions but specifically in Europe and Asia, and will have experience in these markets. Contacts with large players in the regions such as retailers and distributors are a distinct advantage as is the ability to build and develop new business and previous successful experience of developing distributor channels. Current sales experience in Australia and New Zealand is also an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
* Coordinating sales effort with team members and other departments
* Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers with profit in mind and managing P&L per retailer or distributor
* Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region and projecting expected sales volume and profit including for new markets and channels successfully opened up by the role
* Assisting in the design and development of sales objectives and targets within the region and achieving agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
* Identifying opportunities to positively impact sales revenue and margin through retailers and distributors.
* Successful sales experience in the region and the ability to drive successful initiatives is key
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
* Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
* Proficient in MS Office
* You will be expected to travel for this position (post-Covid restrictions) and have a strong understanding of cultures and environments across the region and experience of travelling in the area
* Track record of working with retail customers directly and managing or developing a distribution network in their target regions and the ability to manage customers and partners remotely
* U.K. passport holder, right to work in the UK or could be based in target regions depending on experience.
* Able to commute to the Bath office occasionally
Key personal skills:
* Strong communicator and able to present, influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally
* Market awareness of competitors
* Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
* Qualified to degree level education or equivalent having benefitted from excellent sales training
* Pro-active in setting up new distribution channels
* Understands budgeting constraints
* Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage own workload – must be flexible and able to re-prioritise accordingly
* Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
* Problem solving
* Proven experience of and ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial setup
* Energetic and pro-active
Nova Search and Selection is operating as a recruitment agency for this vacancy
- Address London