Sales Executive – Marketing – Manchester
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : £21000 – £23000/annum £40,000 – £50,000 OTE
Business Development Executive – Marketing – Manchester
Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Business Development Executive to be based in our clients modern, fast paced and vibrant offices in Manchester. Our client is an award winning Social Media Agency. This is a full time permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
The ideal Business Development Executive will be ambitious, hard working with a willingness to learn and progress.
Is your background recruitment? then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
* Contact potential clients with a view to onboarding them for the agency.
* Upsell/Cross sell to the businesses existing client base
* Effectively manage data using the CRM system
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Deliver a high level of customer service
* Liaising with C Level executives.
Skills and Experience;
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Outbound B2B sales experience.
* Ideally be from a recruitment background.
* Excellent communication (written & verbal) and listening skills
* Able to generate and build long term relationships with clients.
* Confident telephone manner
* Strong negotiating skills
– Attractive salary of £21,000 – £23,000 basic (£40,000 – £50,000 OTE)
– A clear career progression plan.
– A fun, modern and ambitious working environment.
-Team incentives and nights out.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
- Address Manchester, Greater Manchester