Technical Account Manager
Job Type : Permanent, Full Time
Business Development Manager
Distributor of Pool, Spa and Sauna products
A renowned North Devon based business is currently seeking an experienced Technical Sales Account Manager to join their team. This is a successful company that started off in 1977 and are the UK leaders in their field and growing rapidly.
What is the purpose of the role?
Managing a dedicated client base ensuring an efficient service and repeat business with the brand, including up-selling and advising on new products and services with a technical bias.
What will you do?
• You will work to agreed KPI, s and Targets
• Dealing with old and new Clients
• Calling Clients, up selling and answering enquiries.
What skills and experience will you have?
• Ability to hold a conversation and have the confidence to probe
• As this is predominantly phone based you will need to be coherent
• Previous experience within Sales/account management preferred
What will you get in return?
• 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays. Every year worked an extra day up until 5 extra days.
• Free Parking
• Competitive salary
Working Hours will be 8.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday (Summer Period 17.30 on a Rota basis)
- Address Barnstaple, Devon